On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 12:48:43PM -0400, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 06:10:25PM +0200, Kristian Koehntopp wrote:
> > Has anybody written a ConfSourceLDAP.pm analogue to ConfSourceSQL.pm? I am
> > looking for a solution that stores SpamAssassin Preferences within an LDAP
> > store.
>
> Does LDAP interface with DBI?  There's a ticket to move to DBI instead
> of the klugy DB_File/SQL hybrid thing we have now.  If LDAP interfaces,
> it would all be part of the same thing.

Looks like so : DBD::LDAP - A DBI driver for LDAP databases.
http://turnerville.virtualave.net/DBDLdap.htm
http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/T/TU/TURNERJW/

However it has not been updated for a while and it is clearny stated as
ALPHA stuff :
<<
WARNING
    THIS IS ALPHA SOFTWARE. It is *only* 'Alpha' because this is it's
1st release!

Regards,

SL/
---
Stephane Lentz
Alcanet International, Internet Services