----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [SAtalk] Non English Email

> > Do you use the ok_languages and ok_locales settings? If not, you should!

It is my understanding of ok_languages that it peanalises any language NOT in the list.
so
ok_languages it en

and having no ok_langauges option would have the same effect for any itilian email

So I always though ok_languages was not a way to prevent false positives, only to
prevent false negatives.

> Just the kind of help I need - thanks. Would the following settings
> be right to handle English and Italian mail ?
>
> ok_languages en it
> ok_locales en

Stuart Gall
Systems Administrator