Perhaps a razor mailing list would be the place to ask this, but I am sure
people here will know:

I don't understand the logic behind:

RAZOR2_CHECK       (0.9 points)  Listed in Razor2, see
http://razor.sf.net/

I know I can change the point scoring system in spamassassin, but I don't
get the logic of the default set-up here: if an email is listed in Razor2,
then how can it not be spam? I mean, aren't the chances that it is not
spam already miniscule, the moment this test is passed? Why doesn't this
test get 100 million billion points? In other words, what disaster will
befall me when I change my default set-up so that it does get 100 million
billion points?

Kevin Buzzard