Em Qui, 2003-07-24 ās 10:55, Larry Gilson escreveu:
> [...]

Something I found interesting was using Razor + Pyzor + Dcc.
Then I create meta rules that matchs:
Razor + Pyzor
Razor + Dcc
Pyzor + Dcc
Razor + Pyzor + Dcc (this will also, of course, match all three before).

This will raise the score if the spam has being seen in more than one
system.

Also I found very common to Razor trigger into non-spam e-mail.

> This may be a little risky but is it possible to create a rule that says if
> Razor but not bayes then Razor and set bayes to 0?
> Anyone have an idea on how to this?

Probably with a meta like
RAZOR_CHECK && (BAYES_90 || BAYES_80 || xxxxxxx)

where xxx you add every possible BAYES match that you want.

[]'s
Raul Dias