On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 09:40:45AM -0500 or thereabouts, Mike Carlson wrote:
> I am trying to figure out a way to do something similar.
>
> I have it setup to use 5.5 as the minimum score. If it scores between 5.5
> and 10 it goes to the recipient as flagged spam, if it is between 10 and 15
> it would get flagged and forwarded to another mailbox on the local server
> (this is an SMTP gateway box), if it is above 15 it gets sent to /dev/null
> or something.
>
> The scores will probably need to be tweaked a bit, but having it sent to
> different places based on scores would be ideal.
>
> Anyone use this setup with FreeBSD/Sendmail/spamass-milter?

I'm doing something similar to this, but with procmail - it's a simple
cascade of recipes:

:0 :
/dev/null

:0 E :
known_spam

:0 E :
suspect_mail

Filtering on X-Spam-Level is easier than looking at the score itself,
since it requires less interpretation. (Personally, I only /dev/null
high-score spam that is also very large, since I keep the small stuff
for Bayes training. As I get a few hundred 'Urgent Microsoft Patches'
per day, however, I have no interest in keeping those....)

Not sure if this applys to your Tools Of Choice, but there you go :)

--S