Call it with spamd and limit the number of spamd processes with the -m
switch.

For comparison sake, I have a light-volume postfix/spamd gateway server
that handles about 1000 messages per hour during business hours.  It's a
PII-400 with 512mb RAM.

I can't give you spamstats time statistics output with evilrules.cf, as
I simply "blacklist_from *foo.tld" offending domains to my blacklist.cf
file.

-tom

[   ]
> However.... When I implemented the gigantic evilrules.cf,
> they worked great for about an hour.. Then the whole server
> went into such a slow mode that I had to do a hard reboot
> just to get it back.. It wasn't dead, but just so bogged down
> that it couldn't function.
[   ]