Jack Gostl Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 8:15 AM

> All of which makes me wonder exactly who is motivated to fix this mess. I
> suppose that any day now someone will say that spam is the engine of
> economic recovery. (G)

_We_ are. The more people that we can get to implement this sort of
filtering and blocking technology, the less people that actually see the
spam, the more expensive it becomes for spammers to continue to operate. If
we can make it harder for them, we can hold out hope that we will eventually
drive them out of business. No arguing that it will be at some expense -- an
expense that many of my customers have been willing to take on.

cheers,
Colin

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions