*snip*

Can you whitelist their domains or is it from all over? Taking away -2.0 for
being in 2 net tests kind of defeats the purpose. You need to look for
specific things in the emails you _WANT_ to get. Are you an ISP or a
company? If a company, what do you do? If you sell widgets, then an email
with widgets in it should get -1.0. And so on.....

You could give negative points for certain net blocks. Again, not very
specific and will open doors to spammers.

HTH
Chris Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy
Wonka