The CASHCASHCASH rule tests for the string '$$$' not for the phrase
CASH! CASH! CASH!
The ADDRESSES_ON_CD rule caught almost as much ham when tested against a
half-million message corpus as it did spam.
The BLANK_LINES_90_100 caught MORE ham than it did spam.

http://search.cpan.org/src/JMASON/Mail-SpamAssassin-2.60/rules/STATISTIC
S-set1.txt

The reality is that you THINK these should be higher, but they're not as
indicative of spam as you THINK they are.  This has been empirically
tested with a statistically significant sample.  Click the link above
and you'll see the results of the testing on that corpus.

I think that since you work in an environment that does not tolerate any
mention of the word "v?a?ra" you should score these rules higher in your
local.cf file.  That's the beauty of being able to simply put
score ADDRESSES_ON_CD 97.0 in your own config files.

-tom