I have been considering using the bayes site wide, however I have seen a lot of opinions that oppose its use this way. Furthermore I did/do have doubts as to how well it would work.

There is no way that I can allow users to add their own mail to the corpus, they'll screw it up.

I guess I could start with my corpus and add to it as I do mine, and watch the test accounts to see how well it works.

Thanks ....