Good day, all,
        As many of you know, I've been maintaining a blacklist of spammer
domains that's ready to use in Spamassassin (see
http://www.stearns.org/sa-blacklist for more information).  I'm now trying
to take these domains and check the URI's in the body for them as well.
My first attempt to do URI rules is at
http://www.stearns.org/sa-blacklist/sa-blacklist.2003111402.uri.cf
        Would someone be willing to just take a quick look and see if my
approach makes sense?  I hate screwing up _other_ people's SA installs,
and that's why I'm putting these in a seperate file until I'm comfortable
with the results.
        As always, my hat is off the to the SA developers; nice work, and
thanks!
        Cheers,
        - Bill

        "Learning French is trivial: the word for horse is cheval, and
everything else follows in the same way."
        -- Alan J. Perlis
(Courtesy of Mathieu ChouquetStringer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)
William Stearns ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  Mason, Buildkernel, freedups, p0f,
rsync-backup, ssh-keyinstall, dns-check, more at:   http://www.stearns.org
Linux articles at:                         http://www.opensourcedigest.com