Well... it happened again. My Bayes files are trashed. No explanation. All
values in "sa-learn --dump magic" come back zero.  No messages of interest
in the debug output of either the --dump or the --rebuild. At least none
that I can tell. Lots of "can't get lock" or "unlink failed" messages, but
those aren't new. They happen all the time.

Last time this happened I had to rebuild the databases. This time I
thought I'd wait a bit to hear from people before I "destroyed" the
evidence.

Really is a very annoying problem with a first class product.

--

Jack Gostl      [EMAIL PROTECTED]