Hello all,

I am new to this list and have a question in regards to bigevil.cf and
other .cf files.  From the reading I noticed that all you need to do
is to put the bigevil.cf in the /etc/mail/spamassassin directory and then
restart spamd.  Once that is all done, how do you know if the files are
getting parsed?  Is there some kind of reporting that it does in the
maillog or in the headers of the email that gets parsed?

TIA
Spam Administrator (Bryan)