This is in here because I'm seeking advise on how to deal
with it -- until we can stop people from stripping and harvesting
email addresses and selling them to people - often times
getting REALLY bad advise on how to market on the Internet
then SPAM is going to just get worse -- judging from the amount
of SPAM I've received in the past week - a whole bunch of
people have bought these CD's because it's quadrupled in
the past 2 weeks - I manage 15 domains so my spam is
exponential -- I posted the content of what was posted so
that someone could advise me - possibly the moderators,
or people who have possibly experienced this before on
how best to approach it...because it was NOT SPAM -
it was posted on a list that is about referral marketing --
I've already written the list owner - what *I* want to do
is figure out how to stop the sites selling this garbage
which wind up in our email boxes -- I'm sorry if it upset
you - that was not the intent -- I'm just looking on how
to get these sites blackholed when they have not
actually yet sent the SPAM - because they are selling
HOW to Spam.

Lorri
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Gene Merritt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: [SC-Help] posted to an opt-in list by an opt-in subscriber


: WHY IS THIS HERE????
: 
: IF THIS IS WHAT OPTING IN DOES THEN I'M OUTTA HERE!


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to