If you receive spam and the site/url gives you the appeal checkbox and you
can get to the site (making sure that you have cleared your cache and that
you are not running thru a proxy server that has it cached) then appeal it
... the site may have moved ISPs since the issue was previously closed, the
spammer may be getting the reports and have closed it, someone else who
reported the spam may have closed it (which they shouldn't have done) ...
the deputies will look into it ...
Ellen
"Todd Little" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9csp59$6aa$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9csp59$6aa$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> I guess I'm still left with the question: If I receive SPAM for a website
> that has supposedly had action taken against it, and I can still get to
> the website, and the website does profit from the SPAM, should
> I appeal it? Or, is there some amount of time I should wait to
> give the "action" to actually occur?
>
> -tl
>
>
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help