Hi Sam,

Will that also solve the issue of smtp errors on the client-side? I
couldn't find any log for those customers who had those errors, not
even in the syslog. I did copy the error tho, if that may be of any
help. Can reproduce that anytime too.

And just to correct myself earlier, its not chunks of excessive
output, but always the same line:

EXCESSIVE(process_config_file()@configuration.c:3610): set
configuration option full-log-dir from file /etc/spamdyke.conf, line
69: /path/to/spamdyke/full-log-dir

This being the server's reply in the error message at client side.

Arthur