Interesting - as long as mail.sending-domain.com has an A record, it
shouldn't NEED to have a MX record.  I agree that DENIED_SENDER_NO_MX
should apply to the envelope sender (i.e., From header) domain and not
the rDNS for the sender's IP.

I guess this is why I added "reject-missing-sender-mx=no" to my spamdyke
config.  Ideally, I'd like to turn it on, but I probably discovered the
behavior you're talking about and had to turn it off ...

--
Dossy Shiobara         |      "He realized the fastest way to change
do...@panoptic.com     |   is to laugh at your own folly -- then you