BC wrote:
> Yes. I realize that the impact of the delay is infrequent, but when it
> happens, it's really annoying, and it impacts productivity. In my case,
> it usually happens when an email confirmation or notification of some
> sort is required to do something. This is the absolute worst time for
> there to be a delay, as it interrupts that process.

If you have control over the server, then you should be able to whitelist
the domain from which you expect the confirmation email to come.

An alternative might be to create a special form of your email address for
anything likely to require a confirmation or verification (something like
'youraddress+subscripti...@yourdomain.com'?) and add that to Spamdyke's
recipient whitelist so that anything sent to it doesn't get graylisted.

That's more risky, because it strips off spamdyke's protection for
anything that might get sent to that address (and experience has shown
that sooner or later spammers _will_ discover your email address, even if
you use it only for things that you think are safe), but it might resolve
your problem in the short term.

Angus