On Thu, Apr 29, 1999 at 02:47:35PM -0500, Tom Kyle wrote:
> I just patched the kernel to 2.2.7 on my SS10 with 4 Ross HyperSparc CPUs.
> It compiles fine, but dies on boot right when it should go to the black
> screen of penguin ;).  To be safe, I recompiled with support for all the
> framebuffers (I have a cgsix), but no go.
> 
> Has anyone else run into this problem?

I  already reported  to the  linux-kernel list  and in  subsequent personal
mails to DaveM that my SS10 (1x TMS 390Z55) will neither boot 2.2.6-ac? nor
2.2.7-pre3/-pre4.

All  those releases  have identical  extensive  changes in  the SPARC  part
(vfork, irq handling,...)

DaveM told me he would look into the matter...

Yours,
  Dominik Kubla
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe sparclinux" in
the body of the message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to