And in case it's not clear, it's not just a Ross modules thing.
I have an SS10 with a single SM61 that has the same behavior
w/ stock 2.2.7 ...

Also, when I went to build the CVS tree (last night), I noticed 
that the Makefiles had listed a "usb" tree, which was non-existent,
breaking the build at the "make dep" step.  Easy enough to fix
of course (via the magical '#' key), but still a nuisance.

>    Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:47:35 -0500 (CDT)
>    From: Tom Kyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 
>    I just patched the kernel to 2.2.7 on my SS10 with 4 Ross HyperSparc CPUs.
>    It compiles fine, but dies on boot right when it should go to the black
>    screen of penguin ;).  To be safe, I recompiled with support for all the
>    framebuffers (I have a cgsix), but no go.
> 
>    Has anyone else run into this problem?
> 
> Crap, I'll take a look at this, sorry...
> 
> Later,
> David S. Miller
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> -
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe sparclinux" in
> the body of the message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe sparclinux" in
the body of the message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to