This is a different issue.  The configuration of fonts is a little bit
ugly, but you simply havn't selected any console fonts when configuring
your kernel, unless I'm mistaken.

 -- Peter

"Whatever occurs from love is always beyond good and evil."
                -- Nietzsche

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Horst von Brand wrote:

> Tom Kyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> > I just patched the kernel to 2.2.7 on my SS10 with 4 Ross HyperSparc CPUs.
> > It compiles fine, but dies on boot right when it should go to the black
> > screen of penguin ;).  To be safe, I recompiled with support for all the
> > framebuffers (I have a cgsix), but no go.
> 
> Similar here (SS4) from CVS lately. I just checked, it seems no console
> fonts had been defined (?), compiling today's CVS as we speak.
> -- 
> Dr. Horst H. von Brand                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Departamento de Informatica                     Fono: +56 32 654431
> Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria              +56 32 654239
> Casilla 110-V, Valparaiso, Chile                Fax:  +56 32 797513
> -
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe sparclinux" in
> the body of the message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe sparclinux" in
the body of the message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to