Hello Ping,
Qualscore uses a pepXML file with *all* PeptideProphet probabilities (i.e.
P>=0.0).  As such, you will first need to search your data and run it
through PeptideProphet before you can use QualScore.  You can find more
information about the algorithm in the publication listed in the README
file:
http://sashimi.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/sashimi/trunk/qualscore/README?revision=1413&view=markup

Best of luck, and thanks for trying out our software.
--Luis