Luis,

I finally got my PepXMLViewer working. I opened the file, and there is
no entries with exact zero
probability. But there are tons of entries with ~0.05 probability.
Does that matter? Or QualScore
only considers that zero probability as bad spectra?

The data is LTQ data, and first is searched under X!tandem. The result
I used is from TPP.

Thanks again!

Ping