Could someone point me to instructions for Trapper to convert
Agilent .d files?  I'm sure its been discussed before,  but a search
of the group doesn't bring up anything useful.

Also, should functionality be integrated with TPP v4.3 JETSTREAM rev
1, Build 200909091257 (MinGW)?
When I tried it, I got the following message:

 c:\Inetpub\tpp-bin\trapper -v --mzXML c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/data/
Alex/Silac1L_1-r001.d

'c:\Inetpub\tpp-bin\trapper' is not recognized as an internal or
external command,
operable program or batch file.
Command FAILED

I assume this is operator ignorance,  but I'd appreciate some
pointers...
Thanks
Alex