I'll be a translator.  Zhi seems to be having issues with ABI QQQ wiff
 files.  They were translated to mzML using msconvert and X!Tandem
didn't like them.  She mentioned ReAdW only to state that X!Tandem was
able to process some unrelated mzML files in the past.

The problem could be:
1) the QQQ file really has no good ms/ms spectra in it.
2) there's a problem with the QQQ to mzML conversion.
3) everything's fine with the data but for whatever reason X!Tandem
can't handle the particular mzML correctly.
4) the X!Tandem spectral processing parameters are set weird.

Even money on the first 3.