Thanks for your quick response.
I've modified my command to

/usr/local/tpp-4-4-0/bin/xinteract  -Ninteract.pep.xml -p0 -eT -l7 -D/
var/www/ISB/data/Databases/OnMascot/SPHuman/
sphuman_20101013_DECOY.fasta -OdP -ddecoy 206_pepxml.xml

(also tried without the -Od option).

Unfortunately I still get the same error.
I've checked my 206_pepxml.xml file .. and the decoys are named as
follows

protein="decoy_9817"

Is it possible that the error is related to not having the raw
spectra? Or should I not worry about that?

Thanks for your help.