So perhaps it is something wrong with my system? I just placed the
pep.xml file that Jimmy created for me into my c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/
data folder.
Via petunia I tried to run PeptideProphet with that file, I get the
following error:

 Output Files

    * c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/data/interact.pep.shtml [ Unreadable! ]

 Command 1 [Thu Mar 3 16:23:28 2011]               [ Show / Hide ]

 run_in c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/data; c:\Inetpub\tpp-bin\xinteract  -
Ninteract.pep.xml -p0.05 -l7 -OAg c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/data/
RG_83_top10_mips_off_2.pep.xml

command "c:\Inetpub\tpp-bin\xinteract -Ninteract.pep.xml -p0.05 -l7 -
OAg c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/data/RG_83_top10_mips_off_2.pep.xml"
failed: Unknown error

Command FAILED

Thanks!
Ruby