The problem is likely due to MSe spectra not being labeled as MS level
2 scans (ms/ms scans) in the mzXML file.  Look for "msLevel="
attribute in the file to see what MS level is assigned to these
spectra.  If I had to guess, they are considered MS level 1 scans and
no distinction is made between low energy and high energy acquisition
modes.

The bigger but not quite related question is what do you hope to
accomplish by exporting MSe scans to mgf?  You will need a specialized
search engine like Waters IdentityE in order to analyze that type of
data containing fragments from mixtures of peptides.

I'll also throw in the obligatory "consider use msconvert instead of
masswolf" going forward.