Hi,
David: renaming the .new.mzXML files gives me the same error message
as my screenshot (http://flic.kr/p/av3Rjm) when I try to convert it to
a Pep3D image. I am not sure how I got my first Pep3D image above.

>From my understanding, I am suppose to access the pepXML viewer
from .pep.xml files correct? I am stuck trying to load the link
localhost/tpp-bin/PepXMLViewer.cgi?xmlFileName=c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/
data/tutorial/raft4041.pep.xml (I have all of the .pep.xml files in my
Tutorial folder) because it it shows me a blank screen as though it is
trying to load the page but the page remains blank for over 15
minutes.

Meanwhile, I will experiment with the TPP Demo 2009 (http://
tools.proteomecenter.org/wiki/index.php?title=TPP_Demo2009) and keep
you updated.  Thanks for all of your help.

Regards,
Chris