Hi Luis and all,

I have uninstalled Microsoft IIS from the windows component (running
windows XP) and re-installed TPP v4.5 with the default Apache
webserver. Now the problem is when I try to access the GUI (http://
localhost/tpp-bin/tpp_gui.pl), I get a blank page. Refreshing the page
and rebooting doesn't help. Any tips and advice appreciated.

Sorry for all the miniscule questions and thanks again for being
patient.

Regards,
Chris