Hi Chris,

Please clear the http://flic.kr/p/axzsk8 and upload fresh image, sometimes
it is confusing on which step you are facing error..

1) Run this : http://localhost:<your port>/tpp-bin/check_env.pl  and send
the details.
2) Send your httpd.conf and apache latest log (under
C:\Apache...\logs\error.log), I will try to check.
3) Send latest cmd_** file from c:\tmp
You can email me at vishal....@gmail.com or post here.

Other things....
a) Have you tried with default user/ pwd (guest/guest) ? I am not sure how
you have set the permission for user "linci", please check
http://tools.proteomecenter.org/wiki/index.php?title=TPP_Tutorial#Setting_up_an_account

b) Changing to my httpd.conf : Take back-up of your file and try checking
"ScriptAlias" part as well as "Alias /tpp-bin "C:/Inetpub/tpp-bin"
Alias /tpp-bin "C:/Inetpub/tpp-bin"
<Directory "C:/Inetpub/tpp-bin">
*    Options Indexes MultiViews ExecCGI*
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
*    AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl*
*    ScriptInterpreterSource Registry*
    PassEnv WEBSERVER_ROOT
</Directory>

c) Restart Apache....

d) Try running simple perl and cgi first that will ensure apache is
configured correctly... you can get some samples on net.
http://encodable.com/internal_server_error/

Also, this might be of help
http://ask-leo.com/whats_an_internal_server_error_and_how_do_i_fix_it.html