Hello Xiao,
You are correct: there is a lower limit in ProteinProphet to disregard
peptides below a certain probability and assigned weight.  These values
(0.2 and 0.5, respectively) are unfortunately hard-coded in the program and
cannot be set by the user; in order to change them you would have to alter
the code and recompile the software.
Cheers,
--Luis