Hi Matt and Jimmy,

I'm processing a Thermo Q-exactive generated raw file, and I see some
discrenpencies in the mzXML ms/ms peak data and dta generated using
mzxml2search tool by using msconvert or ReAdW-4.6.0.exe.
mzXML was generated using standard parameters without any filter.
ReAdW.exe --mzXML -c
msconvert.exe --mzXML --32

and I used mzxml2search from TPP to convert mzXML to dta files, please
find attached dta files for scan 3, they are quite different.

Thanks,

David