Hi Avinash,
Are you building from the TPP source or from the GPM source? The GPM support for the mzXML format is poorly (or hardly) implemented. It does not accept files that make use of some very basic features of the format. For the TPP version, we made several improvements to accept all mzXML files, plus many other standard formats.

The quick workaround for you is to convert your data to mzXML again, but disable compression (do not use the --zlib flag). The caveat to this is you will eat up twice as much disk space. The long term solution would be to use the TPP source when compiling.

Cheers,
Mike