Hi Malcolm,
Thank you for the congrats, and for catching that in our build notes; we
will correct it soon.  In the "Pulling from Sourceforge" section, just
follow the commented-out command instead of the last one:

#svn checkout http://svn.code.sf.net/p/sashimi/code/tags/release_6.1.0
    <----- this one; remove the leading pound sign
svn checkout
http://svn.code.sf.net/p/sashimi/code/trunk/trans_proteomic_pipeline
  <---- not this one

As of tonight, though, the trunk code is still virtually identical to what
is tagged as release_6.1.0, so it should work fine.

Let us know if you run into any other issues.

Thank you for using TPP!
--Luis