Hi,

I am checking out again from the release_6.1.0 since my `make all` is
problematic, I want to start over, and `make clean` seems perhaps
incomplete in its cleaning.

Alas I encounter this error whose workaround I can not guess:

svn checkout http://svn.code.sf.net/p/sashimi/code/tags/release_6.1.0
svn: E170000: URL
'http://svn.code.sf.net/p/sashimi/code/tags/release_6.1.0' doesn't exist