The minutes have now been posted from last call:
https://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team/Minutes/2017-07-20
<https://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team/Minutes/2017-07-20>

As other threads have come up (directly / indirectly) about the transition to
using GPL-2.0-only as the short identifier - please note, we discussed this on
the last call as to what steps need to be taken (in meeting minutes) and there
is a separate wiki page setting out the background, proposed path, etc.
https://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team/or-later-vs-unclear-disambiguation
<https://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team/or-later-vs-unclear-disambiguation> -
I’d highly recommend anyone interested in this topic to review this information
and joining the upcoming calls  (legal call on Aug 3 and tech call on Aug 8) to
discuss, support, and contribute to this evolution.

thanks,
Jilayne

SPDX Legal Team co-lead
opensou...@jilayne.com