Hi David,

I think your points are good ones, but it seems to me they go to the
separate issues of "file:detected license" and "package:concluded license."

The clarity of the spec argument is aimed at making the "file:detected
license" case more explicit, and if it leaves tools with NOASSERTION for
"package:concluded license," then I think that's OK, no?

Best,
Brad

--
Brad Edmondson, *Esq.*