Since Philippe and Trevor are OK or reluctantly OK with the OR-MAYBE proposal
and it looks like it solves the issues David is raising, why don't we proceed
with this as a proposal for 2.1.

Since this also impact the technical aspects of the spec, we can discuss this
on the tech call tomorrow (Tuesday).  I'll send out a separate email later this
morning to the tech mailing list.

If anyone else on the legal mailing list has opinions, speak (or write) now ...

There are some details on the proposal we need to close on:
- Do we agree with the term "OR-MAYBE", or should we go with a single character
like "?"?
- Should we disallow "OR-MAYBE" in declared license fields?
- What is the exact definition of the "OR-MAYBE" we would include in the spec?
- What version of the spec should we target?

Gary