Hi all,

I’m sending this to both the legal and general mailing lists to ensure greatest
visibility.  The legal team has come up with a final draft of the license
inclusion guidelines based on various conversations and feedback over the past
8 months of intermittent discussion.

The pull request representing this draft is located here:
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/pull/990

We are looking to provide another two weeks for review and comment and then
finalize and publish this.  Please do comment either on the PR, the issue below
or the legal team mailing list.  (including +1 if you think it’s all good!)

The issue where some of the discussion has taken place is here:
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/925

Thanks!

Jilayne
SPDX legal team co-lead