All,

I am both impressed by the work Jilayne and others have put
into the guidelines, and in strong sympathy with the general
thrust Philippe reports from the conference.  I didn't go to
FOSDEM, but judging from Philippe's notes, I wouldn't have
had much else to add.

I keep returning to the _why_ behind rules and proposed
rules.  Is the overbearing issue, from the SPDX-side point
of view, still too many license submissions, too fast to
handle?

--
Kyle Mitchell, attorney // Oakland // (510) 712 - 0933