I was using beerware as an example to ask the question: what separates it
from PD, especially with the public domain dedications that try to work
around EU law in different ways. Is it the grant of permission to copy? Is
it the lack of any other terms and condition? So the PD except where can't
do that where you can use any OSI license would fall on the 'needs SPDX id'
and is outside of the data Jilayne was asking for, but a 'do whatever
you want' would be in scope?

Warner