Looks like a good message.  If there's a page that shows the schedule for the next release that we can point the submitter at, that might give submitters more of an idea of when to expect the release than a generic "sometime in the next three months."

One other suggestion is whether there's a better name for the new label than "finalised," when there's still a release step remaining before the process is fully final.  Maybe something like "acceptance notification sent" would be a better description, if a little wordier?

Thanks again, Sebastian!

- Jim