Hi Sebastian,

Ah, so the script would run and thus, the message appear when the issue is close (not when the 'accepted' label is added). This comment would essentially be like manually making a "comment and close" comment on an issue?

That means this would also come after the decision is logged manually using our new-ish decision template, is that right?

Thanks,
Jilayne