Sebastian, this is awesome!

I did have the same reaction as Alexios. I think we'll want to tweak the
wording, to clarify the process -- e.g. that we've approved it to add, but
that it'll still need the XML and test text file to be added. We could
probably even point them to documentation about how to contribute those
files themselves, and clarify that they can do so or else it'll be subject
to whether / when another community member chooses to add them.

So we can figure out the right wording to use -- but I really like this as
an added piece of automation and I think it'll help with communication
around the process. Thanks for putting this together!

Steve