From: spdx-biz-boun...@lists.spdx.org [mailto:spdx-biz-boun...@lists.spdx.org]
On Behalf Of Jilayne Lovejoy
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 11:09 AM
To: SPDX-legal; SPDX-biz; spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org
Subject: meta-tag page

I just updated the meta-tag proposal page on the Wiki in the introduction
section.  We had discussed on the general meeting this morning, that this was
needed.  Have a look and see what you think.

http://wiki.spdx.org/view/Technical_Team/SPDX_Meta_Tags

Jilayne Lovejoy
SPDX Legal Team lead
lovejoyl...@gmail.com<mailto:lovejoyl...@gmail.com>