This is great. I’ll try to sign someone up from Synopsys.

From: spdx-defe...@lists.spdx.org <spdx-defe...@lists.spdx.org> on behalf of
Thomas Steenbergen <opensou...@steenbe.nl>
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 12:50 PM
To: spdx-defe...@lists.spdx.org <spdx-defe...@lists.spdx.org>,
spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org <spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org>
Cc: Thomas Steenbergen <opensou...@steenbe.nl>
Subject: [spdx-defects] SPDX Defects (Vulnerabilities) Profile call
Hi all,

I would like to start a new weekly meeting series to continue the work on the
SPDX Defects profile - the new profile in SPDX 3.0 to exchange defects
information including security vulnerabilities.

If you are interested, in participating in this profile please join
spdx-defects
mailinglist<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/lists.spdx.org/g/spdx-defects__;!!A4F2R9G_pg!NWWuKcFLBBDZLpeZRlcFv2Z_yNtJjQSjHAtCenYVPUOaABgQIOkFhoxDgDKXP6UD$>
 and fill in below linked doodle so I can learn which day of the week and time
works best for everyone to schedule the weekly call.

https://doodle.com/poll/9752zbs29fn6ch77?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/doodle.com/poll/9752zbs29fn6ch77?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link__;!!A4F2R9G_pg!NWWuKcFLBBDZLpeZRlcFv2Z_yNtJjQSjHAtCenYVPUOaABgQIOkFhoxDgBxG19qx$>

Regards,

Thomas