From: Thomas Steenbergen on behalf of Thomas Steenbergen <opensou...@steenbe.nl>
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 6:49 PM
To: spdx-defe...@lists.spdx.org <spdx-defe...@lists.spdx.org>;
spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org <spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org>
Cc: opensou...@steenbe.nl <opensou...@steenbe.nl>
Subject: SPDX Defects (Vulnerabilities) Profile call

Hi all,

I would like to start a new weekly meeting series to continue the work on the
SPDX Defects profile - the new profile in SPDX 3.0 to exchange defects
information including security vulnerabilities.

If you are interested, in participating in this profile please join
spdx-defects mailinglist<https://lists.spdx.org/g/spdx-defects> and fill in
below linked doodle so I can learn which day of the week and time works best
for everyone to schedule the weekly call.

https://doodle.com/poll/9752zbs29fn6ch77?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Regards,

Thomas