From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dick Hardt
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 3:45 PM
To: specs@openid.net
Subject: DRAFT 11 -> FINAL?

Hey List

To deal with the recent security concern postings about OpenID, language
was added to clarify a secure channel is needed between the OP and the
end-user's machine.

Are there any more issues with this specification:

        http://openid.net/specs/openid-authentication-2_0-11.html

Can we make this final?

-- Dick