On 1/31/07, Recordon, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm happy changing it from "AJAX".  I think it was originally used since
> AJAX is a bit overloaded already and people normally understand the
> "flashy non-reloading" sort of thing when saying it.

I suppose some people might, but for a developer (the kind of people
most likely to end up implementing the spec), AJAX has a specific definition,
and implies specific techniques that cannot actually be used with OpenID.

Or perhaps I'm being too pedantic but there must be a more general term
that wouldn't have the potential to cause such confusion.

-Rowan